Tuesday, May 11, 2010

My little monkey... jumping on the bed!

Kaylee's newest 'thing' is jumping on the bed... I swear this kid has too much energy! She started doing this last weekend in Gatlinburg, I think she was having withdrawals from missing her bouncer! If you put her in her bed and let her grab your hands she will pull herself up and start jumping (except her feet aren't coming off the mattress...she just keeps bending her knees). It's so funny because her knees aren't that strong and her legs end up going everywhere!

The look on her face is priceless when she starts jumping. She just looks like she is having so much fun and has such a big smile on her face! It's little things like this that make me glad I started this blog... so I can go back and remember all the funny little things Kaylee did growing up. She also crawled for the first time Sunday night! It wasn't very far (just from one end of her crib to the other) but she actually crawled instead of just pulling herself with her arms. Watching her crawl was so exciting because that is another one of those big milestones that reminds me just how fast she is growing up. For the past 9 months I've been able to just sit her somewhere and not have to worry about her crawling away... those days will soon come to an end!

My sweet little buggie
I just love the look on her face!
She is definitely 'Daddy's Little Love Bug'


No comments:

Post a Comment