Monday, June 15, 2009

The Beginning...

Our little peanut...
January 5, 2009 we saw little peanut for the first time... I went into the doctor's office obviously knowing I was pregnant (the nightly trip to McDonalds for a Hot Fudge Sundae should've been my first clue before taking the pregnancy test) but even after seeing those 2 little pink lines on the test and taking it twice just to make sure, it didn't feel real. It's been 5 months since I first saw her...the first thing I thought when her picture came up on the computer screen was how tiny and cute she was and that she was mine. But still it didn't hit me that I was actually going to have a baby until I heard her heartbeat for the first time, I can't describe how I felt when I heard it but I knew she was alive and in 7 months she would be here!

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. stumbled across your blog - now have a tear in my eye at your little scan and your words.
    Congratulations!
    Wx

    ReplyDelete