Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Changes

I have once again done a terrible job of keeping up with this blog... but I do have a excuse... we're moving! I'm actually not too excited about it since we are moving from our house to a apartment. I want to make sure that the next time we move, it's for a long time! Between trying to keep up with Kaylee and trying to pack and take care of a bunch of other things I have been so exhausted that when I do have time to post all I want to do is go to bed!

We are moving this weekend so I'm hoping that next week I can get caught up on a few posts and get back on track! The only thing that I'm looking forward to about moving is being forced to reorganizing everything and decorating a new space. We are going to do Kaylee's room a little different than what it is now so I will have to post pictures of the new place once we get moved in!

So that's all I have for now, it's past my bed time... and I have a long day of painting ahead of me tomorrow (I've grown to hate painting) before we come back home and pack everything up on Thursday to move Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment