Monday, January 18, 2010

Just a little note

Baby Girl,

I usually only write you a letter once a month but I really wanted to write one to you tonight. Today was a fun day because you are finally learning how to move around when we lay you on your stomach and you came so close to rolling over today! I was so excited for you but sad at the same time. You are growing up so fast on me... not only in age but in size. You are getting so big and are bigger than most babies your age. I have tried to start getting videos of you more often because I want to be able to look back on this time and remember all of these special moments. Even after what I went through when I had you, I have caught myself thinking at times that maybe I want another baby just because I already miss you being little... but I just don't think it would be the same because that baby wouldn't be you!

You are past the weight limit on the bassinet part of your pack n play and I have been thinking about trying to get you to start sleeping in your crib since you do such a great job of sleeping through the night. I think you would do fine but I just don't want to be that far away from you and the thought of you sleeping by yourself upstairs is just something that I'm not ready for. I know I am probably creating a monster but I think we will be keeping you in our room for several more months.

I love you so much Kaylee Bug and your Daddy & I are so lucky to have you here with us. Your sweet personality and smile are my favorite things about you and I hope that never changes. You are tucked in bed asleep right now, so goodnight and sleep tight baby girl!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment