Saturday, January 30, 2010

That's what I like to hear!

Kaylee is saying "mama" more and more everyday! Most of the time she screams it when she is fussy but sometimes she will say it while playing in her bouncer. I'm always wondering how she is going to change from day to day! Tonight is her 2nd snow. It seems like these past 2 years it has snowed quite a bit several times here. It never snowed very much when I was younger so Kaylee is lucky to get to see all of this snow! Hopefully the pattern will continue and as she gets older we will have enough snow for her to go outside and play in.

The whole plan of cutting back on her meds didn't work. She has been so fussy and after giving her the midday medicine that we had cut out she seemed to be in a better mood. So that's it for me trying to cut back for a while. Maybe we will try again after she gets past this teething stage since that can make reflux flare up.

I can't wait to get our tax return this year. Since we were stuck in the house all day I decided to make a list of things I want to get with our refund. I have found several larger toys that I would like to get Kaylee and just need to narrow down the choices. I'm also looking forward to going clothes shopping for Kaylee. I have picked out several adorable things at Baby Gap that I can't wait for her to wear!

Hopefully tomorrow I will be able to get some pictures of her with the snow to post on here! Here are some of her '5 month' pictures. I can't believe she is going to be 1/2 a year old in just a little less than 2 weeks!

I love those big blue eyes!

I remember when I took a picture like this just before Thanksgiving, she could barely lift her head off the pillow!


No comments:

Post a Comment