Saturday, October 24, 2009

The best way to end the day

I couldn't think of a better way to end my day than spending time holding onto Kaylee until she falls asleep. Every night Daniel will usually feed her and then she will fall asleep while he is holding her. She kinda just dozes off and isn't completely asleep so we always put her in our bed. While Daniel is taking a shower and getting ready for bed I will usually lay in bed with Kaylee until she falls asleep. Sometimes she is fussy and fighting sleep so I have to hold her really close to me until she relaxes and falls asleep and other times, like tonight, she pretty much falls asleep on her own. Tonight as she was falling asleep she kept opening her eyes and looking up at me to make sure I was still here until she was finally completely asleep. I took this picture of her just a minute ago... it's kinda dark because I didn't want to turn the flash on and wake her up. She just looks so peaceful laying there asleep. I don't know why but it's just so relaxing to just lay here with her and it makes me wish she would never grow up so that I could always spend this time with her.

Sweet dreams little Kaylee Bug

1 comment:

  1. So sweet. Sometimes when Cameron is overtired, he likes it when I rock him to sleep. I love it. :)

    ReplyDelete