Saturday, February 27, 2010

Catching up....Standing up!

I admit...I've been terrible at keeping up with the blog these last few weeks. I've got 4 or 5 posts that I'm working on to get caught up and hope to have them finished up by tomorrow night. One of them is Kaylee's 1st Valentines post...it's only 2 weeks late...that's not so bad...right?
One of the main reasons I haven't been able to post is for the past 3 weeks Daniel has been out of town Thursday-Sunday and I'm pretty much in survival mode on those days. Then the rest of the week I'm not really sure what I do instead of blogging...but I can just never get motivated to think long enough to make complete sentences!
But anywho... Kaylee is changing so much in so many different ways these days. She has learned how to pull herself up! I can lay her on her back and she will put herself up to sitting and then straight to standing up. She has been doing this since just before Valentines Day but has gotten much better at it over the past week or so. The only problem is once she stands up, she doesn't want me to hold her hands anymore...she hasn't figured out the balance part so I can't let go of her and she usually will just keep pulling away from my hands until I lean her back so that she will sit back down.
She is also getting better at rolling over from her back to her stomach. She has even figured out how to roll over on her changing table. I'm not to happy about this because she tried to roll over while I'm changing her diaper. I took these pictures today... I changed her diaper and let her lay on her changing table for a few minutes while I picked up some things in her room. When I turned around, this is what I saw...


She loves this decorative pillowcase that I put on the wall... apparently she wanted to get a closer look at the black sheep!
She still hasn't really figured out how to get from her stomach to her back, but when she does, I'm in trouble!







No comments:

Post a Comment