Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Because I need to remember...

...the last month before my baby girl turns 1 year old! I wanted to do another post with some pictures that I took just the other day. I finally found my digital camera... and after not using it for almost 2 months, I got some pictures of Kaylee that I thought were too cute. She is 9 days away from turning 1 and I have so many things that I need to get caught up on that it's driving me crazy! My goal is to get caught up with her baby book and photo albums, write out all of her monthly letters (I have been typing them and then just emailing them to myself to write out later) and then start posting on here a lot more often. And speaking of the blog... it's almost time to have everything printed into a book for the first time! At first I couldn't decide if I wanted to do a printout by calender year or at each of her birthdays, but I decided to go with printing it out right after each birthday.

We are going out of town, to Gatlinburg, TN, to celebrate Kaylee's birthday and I hope to have her 12 month post done before we leave next Wednesday and then update the blog with pictures of the party as soon as we get back!

Here are the newest pictures I have of Kaylee. Her facial expressions just crack me up!

I need to get some pictures of her new room... I love the way it turned out and I actually like it a lot better than her room at our old house. She loves playing with her stuffed animals and giving them 'lovin.'

One of my favorite parts of her room is this tree decal that I found on Etsy. She loves to stand up beside it and look at all of the hearts!

I think the 11th month is such a special one... she is still not a year old, but she is changing in so many ways and really is growing up right in front of us! Daniel mentioned last night that it doesn't seem like she is only 11 months old based on the way she acts. She really is such a smart little girl and I can't wait to see what she accomplishes throughout her life!

No comments:

Post a Comment