Friday, August 7, 2009

The last thing I wanted...

Well today was my due date and of course...no baby... I went in for my 40 week checkup and I guess the only good news is I went from 1cm and not being effaced last Friday to 2cm and 50% effaced today. I had to do the last thing I wanted to do today... I had to schedule my induction. So if Kaylee doesn't come out on her own between now and Monday night, Tuesday morning at 4:00 am I will be going to the hospital. I guess now the only thing to do is wait and hope she comes out on her own either tomorrow or Monday. She has to stay in Sunday because Daniel will be out of town but somehow I have a feeling that as uncooperative as she has been, if she comes out before Tuesday it'll probably be on Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. I will be praying that she comes on her own! I had a friend who had an induction scheduled and her baby came two days before. :) I also had a friend who was induced recently and she did great, so I'm sure you'll be okay. But will definitely be praying lots for you. :)

    ReplyDelete