Monday, March 15, 2010

First Tooth!

This will be a quick post because... I...Am...Wore...Out! Kaylee finally has her first tooth coming through. It is the bottom middle one. It is just barely sticking up far enough to where I can feel the top of it. She was up until 10:45 last night so I'm not sure if that was bothering her or if she just wasn't sleepy.

Just 1 more week and then her Grandma will be coming up to see her! And then the week after that we will be going back to Tennessee for a couple of days! We have figured out that it is best if we leave for long road trips at night around Kaylee's bedtime. When we do that she usually sleeps the whole way and it makes the trip a lot faster because we don't have to stop for diaper changes.

Other than the first tooth, it has been a pretty uneventful past few days here. I am trying to get caught up on Kaylee's baby book and that seems like it is taking forever. Tonight we used some ink to put Kaylee's foot prints and hand prints in the book. It said on the case that the ink was washable but it made such a big mess! We couldn't get the ink off of her so we had to give her a bath (and I think she still has ink on her!).

Well, like I said, this is a short post... hopefully I can come up with more to write about later this week...but for now, I'm going to bed!

1 comment:

  1. YAY Kaylee! Cam just got another tooth last night. He now has seven and one more coming in! It has been crazy around here, teething-wise.

    ReplyDelete