Thursday, November 5, 2009

Kaylee and the motorcycles

I realized it had been a while since we had taken any pictures of Kaylee so Daniel and I decided to get some new pictures of Kaylee on the motorcycles. We have a picture of her on the streetbike back when she was a month old so it's been a while since we have taken a picture of her on it. I sometimes wonder what she is going to be like when she gets older and what kinds of things she is going to like to do. I have always liked riding dirtbikes and like to go for rides on the streetbike with Daniel but who knows, Kaylee could be the complete opposite and when she gets older wonder why we took pictures of her on the bikes.

She couldn't quite reach the handlebars...
And her legs need to be a little longer...
"I'm not too sure about this..."
I can't believe I got her to look at the camera!
Kaylee and Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment