Saturday, July 4, 2009

Kaylee's Bathroom

One of the things on Daniel and I's 'To Do List' has been to clean, paint and decorate Kaylee's bathroom. After putting this off for the past 2 months (and for good reason...trust me...it's a MESS) we are finally going to get it done! Today I went out and got the paint and bought towels, decorations etc... we plan on working on this tomorrow and will hopefully have it finished! We had first decided on a ladybug theme but then I saw this rug and decided to do ladybugs, dragonflies and grasshoppers! Here's some pictures of the things I've bought so far:

Aren't these just the cutest little shower curtain hooks :)
Her little nightlight I think we will put this on the wall behind the toilet
Her cute little grasshopper painting
The paint I bought is a light mint green color... I feel like I'm terrible at picking out paint colors so I'm hoping this will turn out half way decent. After we get the bathroom finished I will try to get some pictures of it posted on here. I'm not sure how that will work though because the bathroom is so small. Her bathroom is the only one upstairs so it's also considered our guest bathroom. I'm trying to make it cute but not too much like a kid's bathroom just for the sake of people who come visit us... plus I don't think the decorations are going to really matter much to Kaylee anytime soon :)

1 comment:

  1. Fun stuff!! I wish I had a bathroom to decorate for our girl! We have only 2 baths in our whole place, one on each level, so she doesn't get her own! Love the theme and decorations!

    ReplyDelete