Thursday, July 2, 2009

This is what makes me happy...

Well... it's not the only thing that makes me happy but it's up there at the top of the list. For those of you who don't know what this is or have never had one... SHAME ON YOU!!!

Ahh... the Chocolate Molten cake from Chili's... I could eat one of these everyday for the rest of my life... seriously... everytime Daniel and I go out to eat at Chili's I am usually stuffed before I finish my supper but always find room for dessert! The only thing I don't like about this is the chocolate on the ice cream... I have no clue why either, it's not like there is a shortage of chocolate in this wonderful dessert but the chocolate on the ice cream is a bit too much. Luckily Daniel agrees with me and it's fairly easy to get off in one piece since its the kind that hardens when cooled... I know this was a random post but this deserves a special place in Kaylee's blog... I think she loves these things because everytime I eat one she moves up to the top of my stomach and goes crazy! So we are off to Chili's... I'm only going because it's what Kaylee wants... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment