Monday, December 21, 2009

First Trip to Gatlinburg

A couple of weeks ago Daniel, Kaylee and I went to Gatlinburg for my grandma's (Kaylee's great grandma's) 75th birthday. Daniel had practice the afternoon that we were supposed to leave so by the time we left and after having to take a detour to get around the rock slide on I-40 it was after 9:00 pm before we made it to Gatlinburg. Growing up, I went to Gatlinburg a lot with my family and I'm sure we will take Kaylee there quite a bit as she grows up. We didn't do a whole lot while we were there...just went to the welcome center, walked around and looked at all of the stores and went to the Dixie Stampede. It was just so cold while we were there that it made being outside miserable.

Here are some pictures from our trip!

Giving kisses to baby girl before the show started @ the Dixie Stampede
All bundled up!
Hanging out in the stroller @ Ober Gatlinburg
*On a side note, while Daniel & I were ice skating (or attempting to) my mom watched Kaylee for us... they rolled her up to the glass wall where you can look down on the ice rink and when Daniel and I stopped on the ice under Kaylee she looked down and as soon as she saw us she gave us the biggest smile! It was just the cutest thing!
Family picture in front of the tree
Hanging out with Uncle Quinten & Great Uncle Bubba Kaylee & Grandma
Kaylee & Great Grandma the night we got there
Playing on the bed

No comments:

Post a Comment