Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Kaylee's First Snow

I'm a little behind on this post, but better late than never! A couple of weeks ago (December 18th to be exact), Kaylee saw snow for the first time! It started snowing while we were in Mooresville and she slept the whole way home through the snow, but the next day we were able to take her outside to get some pictures. I wish we could've stayed outside a little longer with her but it was way too cold and the wind made it feel so much colder. We ended up with about 5 inches of snow and it took several days for it to completely melt. She loved it when I would stand by our dining room window and let her look outside at everything. Here are the pictures I took of her and the snow!

My little snow baby!
Our back yard
The neighborhood
The snow looked so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment