Monday, December 28, 2009

Trying to walk...before she crawls...

So before I do my big Christmas post I wanted to do a smaller one to include some pictures I took of Kaylee just before Christmas. Here recently she has started to really like tummy time and she likes us to let her stand on our lap even more! It's still weird to see her being able to push herself up so high off the ground when she is on her tummy because just a few weeks ago all she would do was lay there face first on the ground punching the ground screaming!
Standing up with a little help from daddy!
And then she fell...
But she got right back up :)
Drooling and playing on her playmat!

It's so exciting to see Kaylee change everyday. She is going through a stage where she is changing really fast right now and learning to do new things almost everyday. I wish time would slow down!

No comments:

Post a Comment